- To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
- For your convenience, drop-off appointments are available. A"drop off" means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours. Usually we will ask you to drop off in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, he/ she will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions.
- If our clinic has available appointments, and you are unable to commit to a specific time, we assess an additional "Urgent Care" fee when dropping your pet off for an exam.
- For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. Even the most well behaved pets can react unpredictably when stressed. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet, and require that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. Treatment plans (estimates) are always presented and explained to the client before treatment begins. In order to focus on our patient's needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit, CareCredit and Cash.
- We gladly accept CareCredit. The CareCredit healthcare credit card helps you manage those expenses that pop up at unexpected times. You can even use it for ongoing veterinary care. By using your CareCredit card, you are able to break down your payments into 6 monthly installments (on qualifying purchases) and choose the best treatment plan today.
- You can get approval in just minutes over the phone at 800-365-8295 or online at www.carecredit.com.
Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.